Pima County Youth Art Award Scholarship
Please join TPAC in celebrating this year’s Pima County Youth Art Awardees:
• Ashley Sandoval, Pueblo Magnet High School (poetry);
• Kainon Bachtel, Tucson Magnet High School (acting);
• Cristian Boneta, Tucson Magnet High School (music);
• Celeste Rios, Pueblo Magnet High School (drawing);
• Emilio Hernandez, Desert View High School (literary arts);
• Brittany Sandoval, Arizona College Prep Academy (graphic design).
Each student is awarded over $1,000 to attend Pima Community College. Awardees will be recognized at the Metropolitan Education Commission’s Crystal Apple Awards, on May 3 (for details visit: http://cms3.tucsonaz.gov/metedu). These awards are supported by in part by Pima Community College Foundation.
Guidelines and Application
The Pima County Youth Arts Award (PCYAA) is an awards program designed to identify, recognize and encourage talented high school seniors within Pima County who demonstrate excellence in the following disciplines: Dance, Music, Theater, Visual Arts, Media Arts, or Literary Arts.
The PCYAA is an opportunity for young adults to showcase their talents and secure funds for educational costs at Pima Community College. Scholarships are typically made in the $1,000 to $2,000 range. Awards are made possible through collaboration between the Pima Community College Foundation and the Tucson Pima Arts Council.
Eligibility – Who can apply
At the time the application is submitted, the applicant must be:
For more information and to apply, download the following: