Pima County Arts Project Grants
Application Deadline: Monday, December 1, 2014
Pima County Arts Project Grants provide support for programs that contribute to the rural community’s participation in the arts and promotes local arts programming. Nonprofit arts organizations and community organizations that have evidence of support in the Pima County community served are eligible to apply. Projects must occur in Pima County (outside Tucson City limits).
Eligibility – Who can apply
- Projects must occur in Pima County – but outside the Tucson city limits.
- Applicants must reside in Pima County.
- Nonprofit arts organizations and community organizations must have evidence of support in the community served.
- Applications that are collaborative in nature are encouraged.
- Matching funds recommended but not required.
- Projects funded through a TPAC City of Tucson GOS or Project Grant are eligible to apply for only one Pima County Arts Project Grant per cycle.
- Tucson-based organizations wanting to provide arts programs in rural communities must include a support letter from the host rural community with the application.
Pima County Arts Project Grant application:
Pima County Arts Project Grant Awardees complete final report form at the end of the grant period: