Mission and Goals
The Tucson Pima Arts Council fosters artistic expression, civic participation and the economic growth of our diverse community by supporting, promoting, and advocating for arts and culture.
- To build the economic value of arts and culture.
- To stimulate vibrancy, quality of life and sense of place.
- To lead cultural planning.
- To strengthen organizational effectiveness and sustainability.
- To grow public and private financial support.
- To position TPAC as central to the region’s arts and culture.
Flam Chen performing at the 2010 All Souls Procession. Image courtesy Many Mouths One Stomach.